Muppets 2011 Muppets 2011

my screen is dirty

decent animation but that was just wrong

'The Cosmic Fork' 'The Cosmic Fork'

I quite like it

The landscape of the planet made me reminisce of playing Chrono Trigger wayyy back when lol

Butzbo responds:

heh, well Chrono Trigger is one of my favourite RPGs, so it's no surprise that it could have some kind of influence here, at least in the ambientation.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

great work

yeah i've seen all your others they were amazing compared to any other hentai animations on newgrounds, maybe cuz they were adapted from the show itself idk. but how the hell did it make frontpage? i can understand because of an awesome score but doesn't this smell in the least like a possible lawsuit coming on or something? or is that warning argument enough to thwart angry parents? idk but i'd be worried haha. good job!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

lovin it!

Total Distance - 30,449,236.8ft
Best - 3,611,379.5ft
Total Cash Earned- $3,801,151
Total Tries - 139
Time Played - 23850 seconds

I had fun with it =D every medal earned and personal best of 3.6million feet, using 50 nukes of course hahaha

Shotgun Orc Shotgun Orc

fun

but damn that's hard haha!

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

haha okay...

now i finally get it...lol and you guys who are saying refresh it, just hit the Hide Game button and then hit play, and it'll start over much quicker.

{Dj-L} Shuffle 2 This {Dj-L} Shuffle 2 This

hmm

i don't see why people don't like this, cuz i think it's pretty sweet lol...tho after listening to techno all day the only thing i wanna hear is country :P

{Dj-L} Evolution of Dance {Dj-L} Evolution of Dance

i actually love it

the beginning didn't catch me very well but i knew that because of how high it was on the list i should keep listening. turns out it was a great idea i freakin love this song haha :D

Meonly70 responds:

Haha, glad you do, thanks :)

{Flying Away} {Flying Away}

the beginning

the beginning totally gets to me, i just love it, and i've listened to it countless times, i thank u for bringing joy on my lesser than nice days :)

Mistress Vulva Mistress Vulva

likes it

the art style works for me, and just wanted to throw it out there, i'd hit it XD

Fatchaos responds:

Well, I'm glad you do like it!

Avatar Dollies Avatar Dollies

hehe

yes she does look helpless, but that just adds to the cuteness ^_^ and something else too. also -PPL THEY ARE DOLLS NO ANATOMY- just thought i'd throw that out there like you have time and again. oh, and i love your artwork, amazing.

Yandere Rin Yandere Rin

kinda creepy

but then again i like that. blood is always a favorite =D well almost always lol

suwako responds: