All 9 art Reviews

Mistress Vulva Mistress Vulva

likes it

the art style works for me, and just wanted to throw it out there, i'd hit it XD

Fatchaos responds:

Well, I'm glad you do like it!

Avatar Dollies Avatar Dollies

hehe

yes she does look helpless, but that just adds to the cuteness ^_^ and something else too. also -PPL THEY ARE DOLLS NO ANATOMY- just thought i'd throw that out there like you have time and again. oh, and i love your artwork, amazing.

Yandere Rin Yandere Rin

kinda creepy

but then again i like that. blood is always a favorite =D well almost always lol

suwako responds:

XD thanks for the review! <3

I hate you. I hate you.

nice lol

the artwork itself could be much nicer but seeing how it was a joke this works just fine as it is =]. and you're right we will go find our pronz elsewhere XD

random colers random colers

kinda cool somehow.

bet you never thought you'd get a review lol. i know it just looks like it was made in five mins in paint but it's a little captivating idk why but i felt compelled to review it =] i kinda like it

SexyMiko SexyMiko

furrys

gotta love em :D and gotta love em nude haha...the pose is very attractive it makes me wish i could be there :P damn internet fantasy world sucking me in again

DarkAngel244 responds:

XD lol, yeah, furries are sweet...tie a weight around your leg so you dont get enveloped into the fantasy world <w<

Gadget? OMG Gadget? OMG

nice

setting aside the popped out boobage, this really is a good piece, better than i could draw for figures, and especially a more girlish figure. i'll have to say that i like it, and yes people it's a mouse haha, we only made it sexy. good job!

QuiBears responds:

thanks so much for the comments! *giggles* yeah we as a society make what is and is not sexy...a woman with her knockers hanging out is considered sexy...*blushes* to me personality is sexy!

Super Bishonen Me Super Bishonen Me

omg

i am just IN LOVE with that hair haha...i'm jealous, i wish i could draw characters like you do, mine usually turn out fairly disproportionate and i get totally lost on hands and feet haha...but i'm very good with accessories like pendants and weaponry :D side art during class in school pretty much. you know what? you've just inspired me to put up a few of my more favorite drawings.

Chronamut responds:

awesome man!

as for my drawings - the key is to use 2 or 3 different pencil grades - and to keep your highlights light and your contrasts dark - that way it really pops out :)

altho I think I used the same pencil for all of this.. lol..

this pic is like 6-8 years old hahha..

glad I inspired you!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Metal Gear &amp;quot;Rex&amp;quot; Metal Gear "Rex"

aww it's cute

and deadly looking, hehe i like it, and the metal gear feel it has. the detail is nice, and it's features are very proportionate, something i have trouble with. definitely worthy of the 5 i chose to give it, so as not to lower it's score :)

Hoboweasel responds:

Thanks for the good rating, I'm glad you liked it.